If you are running a weekend retreat or hosting a trip, your clients are able to schedule a multi-day event with you.
The example below shows the steps of creating 2-day retreats that start from 7pm on Fridays and end at 7pm on Sundays.
1. Click into the event type. On the Availability Page, click on the button Availability Settings.
Set the event duration as 2 days.
2. Create a new schedule, then add the custom start date and time for the 2-day retreat schedule.
- Set the 2-day retreat schedule to repeat on a weekly basis on Fridays. Choose the ending date for the schedule.
- Make changes to the booking window accordingly. In this case, the booking window end time is extended to the maximum of 365 days into the future, allowing guests to book a year in advance.
- Now you see that the 2-day retreat schedule repeats on every Friday. When a guest books a time slot, they’ll see the specific time interval of the 2-day retreat.
If you have any further questions, please email us at