While CozyCal doesn't have a mobile app, you can add CozyCal's website to your home screen as a shortcut which makes it function just like an app. We've improved our navigation buttons on mobile devices, and now they're more accessible on tiny screens.
iPad or iPhone
- Launch “Safari” app. This does not work from the “Chrome” app.
- Enter into the address field the URL www.cozycal.com. Tap
- Then tap the Share icon at the bottom.
Add to Home Screen.
5. Next, type in CozyCal for your shortcut and then tap the
Now CozyCal's icon will be displayed as a shortcut on the home screen — just like an app. When you tap the CozyCal shortcut, log into your CozyCal account on Safari and view scheduled appointments with one glimpse.
- Launch “Chrome” app.
- Open the www.cozycal.com.
- Tap the menu icon (3 dots in upper right-hand corner) and tap
Addto home screen.
- Enter CozyCal for the shortcut and then Chrome will add it to your home screen.