Yup, you can change the setting to allow the floating button to only show on specific pages.
It's very simple to do so:
- Go to Settings & Team
- Click on Website Setup
- Under 2. Edit Floating Button, click on Edit Floating Button
- Scroll down, and check Only show on a particular page
- Here you can set the parameters for the URL including URL is, URL contains, URL matches. (Click on the i icon for explanations)
- After you have set the URL parameters, don't forget to click on Save Changes.
Cheat sheet for setting parameters for the URL:
Here are some examples of the different ways you can show your button on specific pages.
1. "URL is" matches an exact URL.
2. "URL contains" matches a URL that contains a specific keyword.
3. "URL matches" will match one or more URLs using are regular expressions.