This feature allows you to manually accept or decline event requests and take full control of your schedule. It helps to:
- eliminate unwanted bookings from taking up your time slots
- reduce the need of having to reschedule meetings
- share your booking link freely without worrying about undesired bookings
In this article, you will learn how to:
- 1. Enable Event Request feature for selected event types
- 2. Customize Event Request email notifications
- 3. Accept or decline events manually
1. Enable Event Request feature for selected event types
- On your booking page, click on the event type that you want to manually accept or decline any requested events
- On the left hand menu, click on
Event Request Settings
- Check the box for Enable Event Requests, then you will notice that there is an extra step appearing on the menu
(3) Event Request
- You can edit the event request message by clicking on
Event Request Message
2. Customize Event Request email notifications
Now, when you click on
(5) Guest Notifications , you will notice there are two additional email templates that you can edit:
- Request Pending Email: guests receive this email after they select an event, time slot and send in the event request
- Request Declined Email: guests receive this email after you decline the event request
Once you approve an event request, guests will receive the Confirmation Email.
Each email comes with a default email template that you can edit according to your needs. For example, you can add a note such as "If you have any questions, please email us at ____"
3. Accept or decline events manually
When a guest sends you an event request, you will receive an event request notification email right away.
The email contains answers collected from the intake form, which makes it easy for you to see if the scheduled lead is qualified.
Simply click on Accept or Decline Guest in the email and you will be led to your CozyCal account where you can manually accept or decline the event request.
Whether you accept or decline the event request, your guests will receive emails notifying them of your decision.