You can automatically redirect guests to another website when an event is booked.
This feature is often used:
- For analytics purposes. For example, to track site usage and conversions
- See also:
- To create a customized thank you page.
- To integrate the CozyCal into a workflow
- To add passthrough variables to guest bookings:
To add the redirect link:
- On your booking page, click into the event type that you want to edit.
- On the menu bar, underneath More options, click on
Redirect URLs, then
Redirect on Event Confirmatinon
- Enter the URL address of the redirected page.
- By clicking on
Add Variables, you can also add variables like guest name, email, and etc., and pass these information to your redirected page.
Example: you can set it up to automatically return to CozyCal after your redirected page has loaded.
5. Don't forget to click on
Save Changesafter you are done.