While we don't support merging multiple calendars within a CozyCal account, you can share and add multiple Google calendars in one master Google calendar. In this way, you can view scheduled events in one Google calendar.
To share an existing calendar, you can share the main calendar for your account, or another calendar you created.
- On your computer, open Google Calendar. You can't share calendars from the Google Calendar app.
- On the left, find the "My calendars" section. You might need to click it to expand it.
- To the right of the calendar you want to share, click on the triple dots
- Click on Settings and Sharing
- Scroll down to the section "Share with specific people," click on
+ Add peopleto add the email address of the person you want to share with, then click on
- To the right of the added email address, you can click on the the drop-down menu to learn more about more permission options.
- The recipient will need to click the emailed link to add the calendar to their list. In this example, Meredith is trying to share her calendar with Alex. Alex received this invitation email below. He would need to click on the link Add this calendar in the email.
8. If you shared your calendar with an individual email address, they'll see your calendar in their "Other calendars" list. If you shared your calendar with an email group , they'll see the calendar in their "Other calendars" list once they click on the link in the email invitation from Google Calendar.
In the example below, Meredith's calendar is shared with Alex's successfully. Alex's calendar is showing in the "Other calendars" list.
To see more details on how to share a calendar, here's a helpful guide from Google to get you set up.