With Stripe integration, you can directly receive payments when guests schedule events through CozyCal.
Connect with Stripe
If you already have a Stripe account, you can connect it with your CozyCal account by:
- Click on Settings
- Under Team Integrations, click on Stripe Payments.
- Click on the button
Connect to Stripeand then you will be directed to log into your Stripe account and accept connecting with CozyCal.
4. If you see the window below, that means you are successfully connected with Stripe.
Add pricing to event types
- On your home booking page, click on the event type that you want to set a pricing
- Click on Payment Setup on the left, and enter your pricing
- When you return to the booking page, you will see the pricing listed next to your event type
When your guest select an event type, date and time, they will be asked to proceed to checkout. Guests will be directed to Stripe's interface where they can fill out their payment information.
Once the guest fills out the payment information, they will be redirected back to the event confirmation page.