- Zoom integration installation guide
- Zoom integration and notifications
- Zoom integration for teams
- Disconnecting from Zoom
Zoom integration installation guide
If you already have a Zoom account, you can connect it with your CozyCal account by:
- Click on Settings.
- Under My Account Integrations, click on "Connect to Zoom". You will be directed to log into your Zoom account.
- Once you log into your Zoom account, click on "Authorize" to allow Zoom to connect with your CozyCal account.
- Once you give permission for CozyCal to access your Zoom account, you will be directed back to your CozyCal account where you will see a message confirming connection with Zoom is successful.
- Go to your booking page, select the event type that you want to add the Zoom meeting links.
- On the navigation bar, click on Event Confirmation, then the "Confirmation Message" button. Here, you will see a pop-up where you can edit your confirmation message.
- Click on the button "Add Zoom Meeting", don't forget to "Save Changes".
Zoom integration and notifications
- Notifications for guests:
When guests book an event with you, they will receive a uniquely generated Zoom meeting link:
- on their confirmation message
- calendar event description (if they choose to add the event to their calendar using the "Add to Calendar" button)
Notice that in the Confirmation Message, the message is included as the
[EVENT_CONFIRMATION] tag in your email templates. So when your Zoom Meeting information is included in the Confirmation Message, they will also show up in guests'
- confirmation email
- reminder email
2. Notifications for hosts:
On your end, the Zoom meeting information will be showing in your:
- CozyCal calendar's appointment event details
- Event description of your integrated calendar (e.g., Google calendar)
- Zoom account
Zoom integration for teams
If you have multiple members on your booking page, each team member can connect their CozyCal account with their own Zoom account separately.
They will not need to permission from the admin to integrate with their CozyCal account with Zoom.
Disconnecting from Zoom
- Log into your account through Zoom's App Marketplace.
- Click on Manage at the top right corner, then Installed Apps.
- Click on Uninstall.